Hello Blogging Friend!
Do you know the #1 regret of most pro bloggers?
Ignoring SEO in favor of Pinterest for the first year.
- They missed out on money-making traffic.
- They had to tediously re-write dozens of posts to include keywords.
- Their SEO keywords didn’t start to “simmer” from the very beginning.
Pinterest is a sneaky seductress luring new bloggers
with the promise of quick traffic.
Meanwhile… she blocks accounts and sends traffic on a roller coaster according to her whims.
Ready to Build steady traffic …
with fans who are looking for your topics …
AND get Google’s attention ?
Does This Sound Familiar?
- The whole SEO (search engine optimization) topic is so overwhelming, you don’t know where to start.
- In fact, you’d rather scrub a toilet than try to figure out SEO for your blog posts. If so, I might just be your new best friend! 😉
- You aren’t even totally sure what SEO is or how to use it.
- You’re a new blogger and constantly getting stuck on how to choose your topic and what to actually write.
- You constantly hear about optimizing blog posts for Google but have no idea how to go about it.
- You’re wondering who you’re supposed to write for anyway… is Google more important, or is it your audience??
I HAVE SIMPLE METHODS AND SOLUTIONS FOR ALL OF THOSE THINGS!
Here are just a few ways The Strategically Optimized Blog Post will help
Topic Selection Your Readers are Already Looking for!
I’ll help you find great blog post topics for your readers with a BONUS video to demonstrate one of my favorite ways to find them.
How to Find the Right Keywords and Terms for Google!
Specific guidance on SEO optimizing each post and finding great keywords and terms Google will notice.
A Systemized Writing Process You Can Use Every Time!
I will show you, step-by-step, how to implement a simple writing method you can use to create optimized content every time.
Sound Good? Here’s what you need to know…
The Strategically Optimized Blog Post: Simple SEO & Writing Strategies to Thrill Your AudienceAND Please Google
Is the perfect fit for you if You’d like to know:
- How to find the perfect topics to engage your readers every time.
- The basics of why you need SEO and how it works within your blog posts.
- The best keywords and phrases to put in your posts for good SEO strategy and Google attention.
- How to use mind maps and outlines that make the most of your keywords and simplify your writing process.
- Exactly what to put in each post: Headings, subheadings, titles, tags, meta tags, etc.
- How to streamline your writing process so you can duplicate it any time you’re creating amazing content for your blog.
- How to make every post beautiful to read, and why aesthetics are so important.
- How to choose images and optimize them for Google traffic.
- Some great blog post traffic and promotion tips.
Here’s What You Get When You Purchase Today:
Hi, I’m Stephanie!
I’m a mom, blogger, entrepreneur, and happy wife to a wonderful and supportive husband. Three cheers for partners who “get” the blogging thing and support us!
Through much trial and error, I’ve learned to both simplify and optimize the blog post writing process, and I’m excited to share it with you.
As a former teacher, it’s my goal to give you the best possible instruction on how to grow a tribe of happy readers while putting your blog on Google’s map at the same time!
You’ve got this… if I learned it, you can too!
For a limited time, grab your copy for only $17!
Along with The Strategically Optimized Blog Post eBook, you’ll also get THREE Bonuses!
- A completely done-for-you sample optimized blog post outline to print for future reference when writing your content
- A blog post ideas worksheet for keeping your blog post topics organized
- A bonus video showing you exactly HOW to find the topics your readers are already looking for
Copyright Healthy, Savvy & Wise 2018 All rights reserved.