Beginning Pinterest Users: Make the Most of Your Pinterest Marketing
Get your Pinterest business account set up in a flash and start building that Pinterest traffic!
**I also offer a personalized Pinterest set-up package if you’d like to save time and have your account set up, several boards started, and some pins made for you. See details at the bottom of the post.**
13 pages of step-by-step instruction + illustrations and video to get your Pinterest business account set up for maximum marketing success.
- How to set up your Pinterest business account
- How to enable rich pins
- How to create your first boards: what kind and how many
- The importance of keywords in board and pin descriptions
- Group boards and how to use them
- What to pin on various boards
- How to create pins that get shared
- Manual pinning & scheduled pinning
Sign up for this indispensable guide below. You’ll also receive a weekly digest with more tips and strategies for growing your business.
Pinterest Setup Package:
Pinterest can be one of the quickest ways to get traffic to a new blog. I offer hands-on help to get it all set up for you at a really reasonable price!
Here’s what you get:
- Pinterest business account setup, verification of your website, and setup of rich pins
- I’ll create your first 5 boards with keyworded titles and descriptions
- Each of your boards will be started off with 100 quality relevant pins so you can quickly attract followers (that’s 500 total pins to get your account going)
- I won’t leave you hanging … I’ll include a blueprint of how to move forward and keep up the momentum of building your account
- You’ll also get a list of 20 group boards to apply for (with the contact information) and a template with exact wording you can use
- BONUS: If you have a few posts written (up to 3 posts), I’ll create 2 pins for each post and pin them to your boards that fit those topics
This package is offered to my readers for only $75 (instead of my regular rate of $125).
*Please email right away so I can find a time slot for you on my work calendar. I can usually fit in about 20 Pinterest setups per month.